Thursday, September 24, 2015

REVIEW - AFFAIRYTALE A Memoir by C.J. English

TITLE:  AFFAIRYTALE   A Memoir 
AUTHOR:  C.J. English       www.AffairytaleBook.com
Release Date:  May 20, 2015
Read Date:  May 22, 2015
Follow the author... Amazon GoodReads  Facebook  Instagram  Twitter
Purchase Links


BLURB:

I had an affair. The most forbidden and seductive affair, and fell in love.

He was a rare gentleman, intelligent and gorgeous; a man every woman desired. Every cell in my body was telling me that he was my happily ever after.

I was stuck in a marriage of mediocrity, I ached for red silk romance and carry me away passion, but not with my husband. I craved HIM.

Living without him was cruel and unusual punishment, even for my wandering heart.

Affairytale is a tantalizing memoir of sultry encounters, hidden grottoes and secret hillside cabins. From the Land of Ten Thousand Lakes to the Southern shores of Maui you'll fall in love with this tell-all memoir that pulls back the veil on infidelity and gives you a rare look into hearts and a bedroom of a real life extramarital affair.

Woven with original love letters and scandalous text messages, this engrossing true love story is sure to break then win your heart.
True Love always find a way.
Sometimes...it starts with an affair. 


REVIEW:

I just finished a re-read of Affairytale by C.J. English.  

*****5 REAL AS HELL STARS*****

   This memoir is beyond amazing. I DO NOT say that lightly or as a filler or for lack of better words. Truly a wonderful, RAW and honest tell of events in a real life love story!! 

   The emotions that C.J. willingly shared and the realness of the situation she found herself in... I'm just as in love with her self discovery and growth as I am with the story itself. This is a fabulous book!! I have had a few women tell me that they don't want to read a book regarding infidelity. I understand your views and decisions, however; I LOVE to learn and jump outside of any ideals that others put out there and on me. 
  
    C.J. did exactly that for me. I learned I am not the only woman who argues with herself lol I am not the only woman who has ever (in the past) wondered "what if?" I am not the only woman who gets emotional, prideful, apologetic to myself after my own actions and regretful. I am NOT ALONE having ever thought....It's okay to want MORE. It is NOT selfish to want MORE. It's human nature and LIFE is a one time gig!! 

I LOVE this book and wish ALL women, happily married...single...newly divorced or blissfully engaged would take a chance and read this....The story does not lay within the idea of a glorified affair.  I found absolute beauty in the female emotions and how much it made me realize, in all aspects....I am not crazy, weird, alone...nor should I have ever in the past have been ashamed of anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment