Friday, September 25, 2015

REVIEW - SWEET OBSESSION (Sweet Addiction 3) by J. Daniels

This review is NOT spoiler free


















TITLE:  Sweet Obsession  (Sweet Addiction series 3)
AUTHOR:  J. Daniels     www.AuthorJDaniels.com
Add SWEET OBSESSION to your GoodReads To-Read shelf
Follow the author...
Amazon    GoodReads   Facebook    Instagram    Twitter
Release Date:  September 21, 2015
Read Date:  September 24, 2015
Purchase Links
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Barnes & Noble
iBooks
Kobo


BLURB:

Author's note: Sweet Obsession can be read as a stand alone novel.

Everyone knows Brooke Wicks loves to have a good time.

She's not interested in getting serious, settling down, or limiting herself to one man. She when she meets the sexy, irresistible Mason King, she sees another opportunity to let loose and go wild. But the gorgeous Aussie isn't interested in just a quick fling with Brooke, and if she wants to get into his bed, she's going to have to do it on his terms.

Loving fast and hard has always been Mason's philosophy.

He doesn't want a meaningless connection, he wants it all and he wants it with Brooke. When she makes her one desire known - to hit it and quit it - Mason wages a plan to ensure Brooke keeps coming back for more. Or so he hopes.

Getting her attention was the easy part. Keeping it might be damn near impossible.

Sweet Obsession is where the Sweet Addiction series meets the Alabama Summer series.


QUOTE: 
"Regret? Remorse? Fuck that noise...
I'm Brooke Wicks, and I love sex. A lot of it. I don't see any problem with my hit it and quit it philosophy. I'm doing what I want with men I want to do it with.  Peroid."



REVIEW:

****4 sexy Aussie stars****

Mason, Mason, Mason...  OMG. "Yeah?!" lol XO

Okay, let me say...before I get all the hate comments, that I did love the book! I just wished we had more backstory on both Mason and Brooke, a little more to them as separate characters and who they were before they ran into each other.

Sweet Obsession was ALL about Mason for me. Him and Joey made the entire book! I adored everything about Mason's character. There wasn't one thing I would have changed or wanted in his character - except more. He was successful, obscenely cute, walking sex god and sweet beyond words, then there was that filthy mouth of his that did me in. Holy Hell. I adored everything about Mason King. I want more Australian zen!

I was about in tears for him with how much he loved her and was in his head with second guessing and tying to figure women out. Just wanted to cuddle him and make it all better. Usually I am all about the pricks and alpha jerks....Mason blew me away with the feels I had.

Seriously though, a bit disappointed that we didn't get more Dylan, Reese, Juls & Ian. I LOVED all of the Joey and Billy that was included in the book. I just was hoping for that all out spoiling of characters we got from the Alabama Summer series. Even with the bit of Tessa and Luke we got, it wasn't enough. Like, they could have went out with them while they where in Chi town, or something...Yeah? <-- lol Lord have mercy those "Yeahs" of Masons, they killed me.

I liked how Brooke was just like, okay...camping - I'm going to kill it! She tried her heart out. That was the precious part and the best for me, that she actually did enjoy herself regardless of the nerves, we got to read her collective thoughts once she was home and analyzed it for herself, GO BROOKE! She wasn't fighting what was going on too much, and seriously was expecting much more of that, from the blurb, so happy about it.

Brooke's sarcasm, horrible sailor mouth and quick attitude that we ladies get - was hilarious. Some parts of me wanted to just shake the crap out of her... but when she realized what was going on with her and Mason and how much he going above and beyond for more with her was fantastic (have I mentioned how much I love Mason?)...the inventive ways Mason was withholding the sex, cute...cute...cute... I laughed so hard at how she was like, sh*t,  okay.. I can do this - he wants to talk more? Done.  He wants coffee dates? Done. He wants to have more of a friendship? Done. He wants to take me camping, done... I flip the script and handle this! That along with how she was just like, yeah okay - I like this guy, no, no, no...wait...  I LOVE this guy! That made her adorable towards the end for me. The honesty with her emotions and when she cried and how she handled herself, yeah...that's a lot of woman.

OMG HOLY Bejesus....the sexy smut scenes. Once they got it together, that first time... It was amazing. Was even great as the reader to wait until they had it all figured out - thank you Mr. King. XXX Their chemistry was amazing!

I'm ready for more of them...hopefully in Joe's book ( I KNOW - OMG) we'll get some more of MASON and Brooke.


QUOTE:
"God, I am fucking fabulous. Someone should really write a book about me." 
- Joey 

No comments:

Post a Comment