Wednesday, September 23, 2015

REVIEW - BREATHE OUT (Just Breathe Series 2) by Martha Sweeney




TITLE:   Breathe Out  (Just Breathe Series  2)
AUTHOR:  Martha Sweeney    www.MarthaSweeney.com
Release Date:  September 15, 2015
Read Date:  August 28, 2015   
Follow the author on social media... Facebook     Instagram     Twitter
Purchase Links

BLURB:
My rules were created so I'd have control and be able to remove any and all elements of emotion when it comes to men - when it comes to relationships, period. There's no need to let them in my heart, just in my pants for the night to satisfy my itch.

Temptation reared it's ugly head and won - I've broken a rule - one of my rules. No big deal, right?  Then why do I want to do it again?

It's just sex. Yes. It's just sex, that's all. As long as Joe knows that it's just sex, I don't mind bending the rules.



REVIEW:
****SPOILERS****
I'll be editing this as I collect my thoughts and highlights...
How in the world do I do this without giving away what happens after the cliffy from Breathe In? okay...I cant. So, without too much of what your going to enjoy, here's my thoughts on Breathe Out... ****SPOILERS****
Just WHOA. 
Ahhh I missed Mr. Blue Eyes -  Joe Covelli


      If you have read Breathe In and are in love with Emma and Joe as much as I am, then I know you will be over the moon with Breathe Out!! I'm in a happy emotional clustercloud of giddy!!!! I can't believe how much Emma has grown with acceptance of herself and what she's been through. Joe, Joe....JOE!! I have loved Joe from day one. To say he has decided to show his balls through all of these chapters and become more demanding - In a fabulous way....makes me love him fiercely!!! It's SO GREAT to read a book where the two adults are not playing head games or dragging the other through manipulative behaviors. As two grown healthy, successful and driven adults, we get to enjoy the REAL issue...A love story.


         Soooo will Emma give into her rules for Joe...even as she seems let go of them one by one and doing without acknowledging it herself...a beautiful, fun and original erotica novel that doesn't have me cringing with used up one liners in the heat of their passion, which btw -is OVERWHELMING and intense. I LOVED how Joe and Emma have gotten SO comfortable and close with each other. The way they can communicate regarding any and all topics is fantastic! I want to just write this review as if I was talking to a girlfriend, I want to put all the BEST parts of the book down for reference and hope that you would agree as you read. We seem to do that when we love our books so much! I can't do that though, so I can tell you I ADORE that all of my FAV characters from Breathe In are in Breathe Out. There is much much more of Joe and Emma, without taking away from the group as as whole. I love it!! I can't wait for Just Breathe!! &&&& OMG Sadie LOL I love HER!! &&& ANNA TOO XO




I'm so random and all over the place with this, but that's where my heart is, so it's honest. Thank you Martha for once again showing everyone what a REAL novel and great story should include!!







I received an ARC of this book by the author for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment